|Health Canada announced that 22 foreign health products have been found by regulators in other countries to contain undeclared drug ingredients. The products are not authorized for sale in Canada and have not been found in the Canadian marketplace but it is possible they may have been brought into the country by travellers or purchased over the Internet.
The products were found to contain the following ingredients:
• APEXXX, Australia Kangaroo Essence, Hongkong Tianli Biological 'Power' tablets, Longue Jambe Frères (Brother Long Legs) tablets, Paradise Suplemento Natural Ultra Plus Capsules, S.W.A.G.G.E.R Extreme Capsules, Sex Drive Capsules , Sex-Love Secret Code Capsules, Super Dragon 6000 Capsules, Ultra SX Capsules, and XForMan Plus: undeclared sildenafil
• Fuel Up High Octane, and Fuel Up Plus: undeclared hydroxythiohomosildenafil
• Miracle Rock 48: undeclared thiosildenafil
• Power Khan: undeclared sildenafil and thiosildenafil
• Rhino 7 3000, and Rhino 7 Platinum 3000 Capsules: undeclared desmethyl carbondenafil and dapoxetine
• S Lion Juice 1: undeclared aminotadalafil and thiodimethylsildenafil
• S Lion Juice 10 gm: undeclared thiodimethylsildenafil and tadalafil
• S Lion Juice 20 gm: undeclared thiodimethylsildenafil
• S Lion Juice Orange 10 gm: undeclared propoxyphenyl thioaidenafil
• Wild Sexx Capsules: undeclared sildenafil and tadalafil
Consumers are advised to consult with a healthcare professional if they have health concerns related to the use of any of these products.
Please refer to the following website in Health Canada for details:
In Hong Kong, all of the above products are not registered pharmaceutical products. Related news was previously issued by the US FDA, TGA and Singapore HSA, and was posted on the Drug Office website on 15 August, 28 August, 5 September, 14 September, 24 October, 26 October, 29 October, 30 October, 6 November, 20 November, 14 December and 24 December 2015.
Ends/ Thursday, March 10, 2016
Issued at HKT 14:00